Dr. Ahmed Mostafa, Ph.D., P.Eng., P.E., CEng MIEI., CPEng MIEAust., IntPE (Canada)., MAPESL., F.IES.
Dr. Ahmed Mostafa is the founder of CMTE Inc./CMTE USA Inc. Dr. Mostafa is an expert in the areas of Infrastructure durability and design of structures using FRP as internal reinforcement for new structures or as external reinforcement for strengthening and rehabilitation of damaged and deficient reinforced concrete structures. Dr. Mostafa is also an expert in manufacturing and testing of FRP rebars as well as structural engineering R&D projects.
Dr. Mostafa is a member of the following organizations and Standards:
- Professional Engineers Ontario and Nova Scotia
- Professional Engineers State of New York and Delaware
- Professional Engineers Ireland
- Professional Engineers Australia
- Engineers Canada’s Mobility
- Association of Professional Engineers of St. Lucia
- Fellow: The Institution of Engineers in Scotland (IES)
- Member CSA S806-12: Design and Construction of Building Structures with Fiber- Reinforced Polymers.
- Member CSA S807-19: Specifications for Fiber-Reinforced Polymers
- Member CSA S808-14: Specification for Fibre-Reinforced Polymer (FRP) Materials for Externally Reinforcing Structures
- Member PCI: Blast Resistance and Structural Integrity
- Member PCI: FRP Composites
- Adjunct Professor at Toronto Metropolitan University
Dr. Ghani Razaqpur, P.Eng., FCSCE, FEIC, FCAE, Professor Emirates, McMaster University – Technical Advisor
- Chair, CSA S806-12, Design and Construction of Building Structures with Fibre-Reinforced Polymers.
- Member, CSA S850-12 (R2017) – Design and Assessment of Buildings Subjected to Blast Loads.
Professor Razaqpur is an expert in the areas of Infrastructure Durability and Sustainability, Infrastructure Security and design of structures using FRP as internal reinforcement for new structures or as external reinforcement for strengthening and rehabilitation of damaged and deficient structures.
Dr. Razaqpur is a specialist in:
- Advanced composite materials characterization, analysis and testing.
- Repair and rehabilitation of concrete structures by FRP, SRP and other systems.
- Advanced analysis of prestressed and reinforced concrete structures.
- Evaluation, analysis and design of structures against blast and other extreme loads.
- Durability and long-term performance of concrete structures.
- Finite element analysis of heat transfer, pipe flow, seepage and pollutants dispersion in soils and other porous media.
- Advanced linear and nonlinear analysis of buildings, bridges and other structures by finite element.
- Analysis and testing of chloride diffusion, carbonation and reinforcement corrosion in concrete by advanced methods and their impact on the serviceability and safety of reinforced concrete structures.
Kareem Salama, P.Eng. – Project Engineer
- University of Toronto, Civil Engineering Program.
- Registered Professional Engineer in Ontario.
- Over 12 Years of Engineering Experience in Structural Engineering & Project Management.
- Hundreds of successful designs: bridges, culverts, retaining walls, underground structures.
- Lead Engineer in the development of the latest OPSS 1821 Revision.
- Key Engineer in the development of the latest CHBDC -7.8 in collaboration with OCPA.